Data Visualization Pieces to Check out at Weekend – DataViz Weekly March 30th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
A new collection of fresh data visualization pieces that we’ve found out there on the Web just recently is already here! Check out the new DataViz Weekly post on our blog, putting a spotlight on some cool charts about the following:
- income mobility of different groups;
- job options by age;
- drinking habits in the UK;
- personal preferences of Republicans and Democrats.
To start with, here’s a quick list of what major new cool features have been delivered to our interactive data visualization solutions with this new release:
- Sunburst Chart;
- negative logarithmic scale;
- crosshair multiple labels;
- minimum/maximum labels;
- new technical indicators and additional touch support in stock charts;
- custom drawing, data grid live editor, and new timeline in Gantt charts
Now, let’s take a closer look at each of the major news of AnyChart 8.2.0 and then see what’s next on our roadmap.
- 1 Comment »
Visualizing Spring, Wealth, Pay and Population – DataViz Weekly March 23rd, 2018 by AnyChart Team
Hey everybody, are you ready for another dose of interesting data visualizations? The new DataViz Weekly collection is already here! So – no matter whether it’s for fun, inspiration, or both – you are welcome to take a look.
Today in Data Visualization Weekly:
- “first leaf” appearance across the United States;
- different future of black and white boys raised in wealthy families;
- the pay of CEO vs. median employees in publicly traded companies;
- US population in the Alperin-Sheriff data set.
New Interesting Data Stories Worth Sharing – DataViz Weekly March 16th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
As always, when the end of another week is so close, we’ve selected four of the new interesting data stories and are glad to share them with you. It’s Data Visualization Weekly! And here are the visualizations and the stories they illustrate, which we invite you to take a look at:
- career inequalities between men and women in the US;
- China-US rivalry for dominance in Asia;
- the most expensive cities worldwide;
- top 25 countries with the most billionaires.
The heroes of today’s tutorial are custom technical indicators. Below we’ll explore how to add them to a JS (HTML5) stock chart step by step. So, let’s begin.
- 1 Comment »
New Interesting Charts and Infographics to Look at – DataViz Weekly March 9th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
Can’t wait to see some more of cool information graphics and visualization-based stories? Well, this is the right place and now is the right time! Check out the new Data Visualization Weekly issue:
- Corruptions Perceptions Index by Transparency International;
- size of apartments available for $1,500 in every US city and town;
- mapping incomes across the US;
- visualizing outliers.
AnyChart Qlik Sense Extension 2.3.0 Released Featuring Linear and Circular Gauges March 8th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
Less than four months have passed since we presented version 2.0 of our Qlik Sense extension for advanced data visualization. During that short time period, we released three more updates: 2.0.1, 2.1.0 and 2.2.0. And here’s a new one ready!
More Charts and Visualization Projects in New Recap – DataViz Weekly March 2nd, 2018 by AnyChart Team
A new Data Visualization Weekly post is here, bringing you another quick collection of interesting charts and infographics that we’ve come across just recently.
Let’s start with a list of the visualizations featured this time and then take a bit closer look at each of them:
- all space travels in one visualization;
- why wages lagged behind US job growth;
- Tesla Model 3 output;
- Treasury of Weary Souls.