New Interesting Data Visualizations on NBA, Spending, and Gender Pay Gap — DataViz Weekly March 15th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Continuing the regular DataViz Weekly feature on the AnyChart blog, today we are happy to tell you about new interesting data visualizations we’ve found these days — wonderful examples of charts designed for visual storytelling and analytics:
- gender pay gap in Germany;
- NBA’s all-time scoring leaders, now with LeBron James in top 4;
- from leading high school basketball players to NBA superstars;
- household spending in the United States, by income group.
Chart Visualization Examples Showing Data About Snow, Prejudice, Names, and Prosperity — DataViz Weekly March 8th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
It’s Friday, and here’s another selection of cool chart visualization projects we’ve come across these days. Look at them for fun and inspiration!
Today on DataViz Weekly:
- winter weather and snow in Canada;
- partisan prejudice across the United States of America;
- names in movies and TV shows vs real life;
- prosperity in the United States, by county.
New Great Data Visualization Examples on Elevation, Energy, Misspelling, and Jobs — DataViz Weekly March 1st, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Hey everyone! Check out new great data visualization examples we’ve recently found around the web! The projects we feature today on DataViz Weekly are about Earth’s elevation and ocean depth, renewable energy in Africa, misspellings of celebrity names, and history of employment in the United States.
Visualizing Statistics About Greenhouse Gases, Carbon Footprints, Movie Franchises, and Coal Production — DataViz Weekly February 22nd, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Don’t miss out on a new serving of interesting online projects visualizing statistics as we continue the DataViz Weekly series on the AnyChart blog! This time, we are glad to feature data graphics on the following subjects:
- scenarios of the greenhouse gas emissions reduction for the United States;
- carbon footprints of consumer products;
- box office revenue of movie franchises;
- rise and fall of coal production in the United Kingdom.
Analyzing Trump Speech, Green Infrastructure in London, GE’s Rise and Downfall, NYC Traffic Collisions — DataViz Weekly February 15th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
The new cool interesting data visualization projects we praise today on DataViz Weekly are helpful in analyzing Trump speech regarding the U.S.-Mexico wall, green infrastructure in London, rise and downfall of General Electrics, and traffic collisions in New York City. Take a quick look.
Data Analytics and Visualization Examples Worth Seeing: High Street, Neighborhoods, Trains, Climate — DataViz Weekly February 8th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Check out new interesting data analytics and visualization examples from around the web. Here are the topics in the focus of today’s DataViz Weekly:
- high-street crisis in town centers across England and Wales;
- interactive maps of changes in Greater Boston’s neighborhoods;
- connectivity between train stations in the Netherlands;
- economic costs of climate change vs election results in the United States.
Interesting Visualizations on Russia’s Borders, Paths to Congress, Child Time, News Lifespan — DataViz Weekly February 1st, 2019 by AnyChart Team
DataViz Weekly is here to meet you with some of the interesting visualizations we’ve come across these days. The new selection includes data-based projects worth seeing, with charts and infographics on the following topics:
- Russian borders from 1462 through 2018;
- career paths to the U.S. Congress;
- time to have the first child;
- lifespan of news stories.
Tesla Sales, Brexit Vote, Birth Costs, Health Disparities — DataViz Weekly January 25th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
In the new DataViz Weekly post, we highlight interesting interactive data visualizations that have come to our attention this week. Take a look at charts showing details about Tesla sales, Brexit vote in the British Parliament, birth charges in American hospitals, and environmental health disparities in the Washington state.
Stacked Column Charts with Images — Challenge AnyChart! January 23rd, 2019 by Irina Maximova
- No Comments »
Trump Tweets, Big Mac Index, California Wildfires, Mid-Range Shots in NBA — DataViz Weekly January 18th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Take a look at some of the cool data visualization examples that appeared on the web just recently! The new article in the DataViz Weekly series features interesting, inspiring projects about words in Trump tweets, destiny of mid-range shots in NBA games, relative value of the world currencies according to the latest Big Mac Index data, and 100+ years of wildfires in California. Also, don’t miss out on an exciting news in the concluding part.