Compelling Data Visualization Examples on Trade, Diets, Mortality, and Birth Rates — DataViz Weekly May 10th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Take a look at another set of compelling data visualization examples we have come across these days, in DataViz Weekly on the AnyChart blog:
- Rise of developing countries in global trade
- Birth rates
- Growing similarity of diets
- Child mortality
AnyChart Joins Qlik Technology Program and Adds 36 Chart Types to Qlik Sense in Just-Launched Extensions May 7th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
“We’re excited to be partnering with AnyChart, and their extensions will provide customers with additional choices for building even more compelling visualizations.”
— Mike Foster, Vice President, Strategic Partners at Qlik.
(Source: press release as of May 7, 2019.)
- Categories: AnyChart charting component, AnyGantt, AnyStock, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Qlik
- 3 Comments »
Plotting NBA Shots, Diversity, Disasters, and Air Traffic — DataViz Weekly May 3rd, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Check out new interesting examples of how plotting data on charts and maps can be both insightful and beautiful. Here is what we are happy to feature in today’s article in the DataViz Weekly series:
- Visualizing how India-Pakistan tensions disrupt air travel
- Plotting diversity of Brussels
- Mapping where natural disasters tend to strike in the United States
- Charting NBA shots
Also known as tag clouds, word clouds represent a popular visual technique designed to reveal how often tags (or basically, any words) are mentioned in a given text body. Essentially, the word cloud chart type leverages diverse colors and sizes to display at a glance different levels of relative prominence.
- No Comments »
Visual Data Graphics on EU Regions, Freedom of Press, IMF Forecasts, and Climate Change — DataViz Weekly April 26th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Get ready for another dose of cool visual data graphics — DataViz Weekly is here! Today we are glad to acquaint you with the following new interesting projects:
- The Pudding explains why EU regions redraw their borders.
- Reporters Without Borders shares its annual World Press Freedom Index for 2019.
- Bloomberg analyzes errors in the International Monetary Fund’s spring forecasts of same-year GDP growth.
- BuzzFeed visualizes how climate change has already transformed the planet.
FinancesOnline Honors AnyChart Data Visualization Software with Premium Usability and Rising Star Awards April 23rd, 2019 by AnyChart Team
At AnyChart, we believe that companies and organizations should be able to leverage their data without having to waste time on trying to make sense of raw digits and vast spreadsheets. This is why we worked hard to create a no-fuss interactive data visualization software that does not compromise flexibility while giving everyone a unique chance to visualize any data in any way they want and make correct data-driven decisions they need in an instant. It is for this reason that FinancesOnline, a reputable business directory, has included our charting solution in their list of the top data visualization tools and granted us the Premium Usability Award and the Rising Star Award for 2019!
Data Charting on Health Care, Elections, Income, and Countries — DataViz Weekly April 19th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Various data charting examples get published on the web every day. They are part of visual stories, analytical reports, scientific studies, and so on. Every week, we choose four of the most interesting projects with charts and maps we’ve come across and feature them in a special post on the AnyChart blog within the framework of our regular DataViz Weekly series. So here’s a new one!
Today on Data Visualization Weekly:
- estimates of health care expenditures under the “Medicare for All” plan by U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders;
- electoral interference instances by the United States and USSR (Russia) in 1946-2000;
- U.S. households in each state by income level;
- top countries by GDP per capita in 1801-2016.
How to Code JS Column Chart with Multi-Level X-Axis — Challenge AnyChart! April 17th, 2019 by Irina Maximova
- No Comments »
Visual Data Presentations About Occupations, Air Quality, Forecasts, and Cherry Blossom — DataViz Weekly April 12th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Check out new interesting visual data presentations we’ve found these days — they are good examples of beautiful and insightful data visualization in action.
Today on DataViz Weekly:
- charting occupations in the United States, by age and income,
- mapping London’s air quality,
- analyzing FiveThirtyEight’s forecasts, and
- revealing big business behind the cherry blossom season in Japan.
AnyChart Blog Named in 50 Best Data Visualization Blogs to Follow in 2019 April 10th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Yay, AnyChart Blog with our flagship regular feature DataViz Weekly has made it to the Top 50 Data Visualization Blogs and Websites To Follow in 2019! Curated by Feedspot, this newly updated list ranks our blog as high as second — right next to Nathan Yau’s brilliant blog FlowingData deservedly occupying the first place among the best data visualization blogs.