Engaging Data Visualizations About Time, Light, America, and Britain — DataViz Weekly July 5th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Here are some of the cool, engaging data visualizations we’ve come across these days. They are great examples of how awesome and informative charts can be when they truly let data talk.
The visualizations we are featuring this time on DataViz Weekly are as follows:
- Differences between men and women’s everyday life with kids — FlowingData
- 50 maps showing various aspects of the American life — Business Insider
- New population estimates for the United Kingdom — ONS
- Light pollution around the globe — Jurij Stare
New Data Graphic Examples Worth Checking Out — DataViz Weekly June 28th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
We’ve picked another four awesome projects as new data graphic examples to showcase in DataViz Weekly this Friday. Check them out right away as they are definitely worth it:
- Suicides in the Netherlands
- Where Germany is really green
- Temperature change worldwide
- Vulnerability to tornadoes across the United States of America
AnyChart’s Co-Founder Timothy Loginov Named Top Creative Leader Innovating in Business 2019 June 24th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Business magazine Insights Success featured AnyChart‘s co-founder Timothy Loginov as one of the Top Creative Leaders Innovating in Business 2019! Today we are republishing an engaging two-page article that illuminates his journey from a freelance technical writer to a successful tech entrepreneur, outlines how our company has developed into a global leader in data visualization tools, and summarizes meaningful lessons and tips for emerging entrepreneurs.
New Cool Diagrams, Graphs, and Maps Visualizing Interesting Data — DataViz Weekly June 21st, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Generally, data becomes much easier to make sense of when it is visualized in diagrams, maps, or other forms of graphics. DataViz Weekly shows you examples of how this is true in reality. Today, we’ve put together another four of the latest data visualization projects discovered by our team around the internet. They bring insight into the following topics:
- Single-family home zoning in the United States of America
- Time use of parents vs people without kids
- Debt of emerging market countries
- U.S. internal migration
All 3 Extensions for Qlik Sense Updated with New Charting Features in Version 3.4 June 19th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Hey Qlik users, we are happy to announce the release of version 3.4 for all our three extensions for Qlik Sense! We updated them with new awesome data visualization features and functionality such as technical indicators and more.
At last month’s Qlik Qonnections 2019 conference in Dallas where we exhibited as a new Qlik Technology Partner, we received amazing feedback from the Qlik community. We took that information and have already begun building out some of those requests for our next release of version 3.5 for our extensions for Qlik Sense, so please keep the feedback coming and we’ll keep building.
In the meantime here’s what we added.
- Categories: AnyChart charting component, AnyGantt, AnyMap, AnyStock, Business Intelligence, Gantt Chart, Qlik, Stock charts
- No Comments »
4 Great Visualization Projects on Privacy, Electricity, Ocean, and Emotions — DataViz Weekly June 14th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Are you ready to check out new compelling visualization projects? DataViz Weekly is awaiting your attention! Today in the focus:
- Privacy policies of 150 popular websites and apps
- Transformation of electricity supply in the United Kingdom
- Oceans in the changing climate
- Emotions during a basketball game
In my tutorial, I’ll show you how to create beautiful, intuitive, interactive JS (HTML5) Sankey diagrams with no fuss.
- No Comments »
Most Interesting Data Visualization: GBP, EU Election, MHW, Bob Ross — DataViz Weekly June 7th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Take a look at four of the most interesting data visualization projects and stories we have found around the web during the last few days. Here’s what we feature today in DataViz Weekly:
- GBP rate change in the context of Brexit turns
- European Parliament election in the United Kingdom
- Marine Heatwave Tracker
- Evolution of Bob Ross’s famous phrases over all 403 episodes of The Joy of Painting
New Data Chart Examples Worth Seeing About Coal, People, Movies, and Migration — DataViz Weekly May 31st, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Data visualization is a powerful way to facilitate making sense of numbers. It can provide an insightful look at data and display trends and patterns at a glance for a more efficient and quicker analysis. Check out new data chart examples from around the web that nicely show how it works in practice.
Today on DataViz Weekly:
- How Britain is phasing out coal-powered energy
- U.S. cities’ most Wikipedia’ed residents
- Rise of summer movie sequels
- European migration flow map
Created Visualizations on Cities, Politics, Education, and Romanovs — DataViz Weekly May 24th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Each Friday, we meet you with four of the most interesting data-based projects we’ve just come across. Here’s what recently created visualizations we are glad to tell you about this time on DataViz Weekly:
- Why Workers Without College Degrees Are Fleeing Big Cities — The New York Times
- Where Democrats And Republicans Live In Your City — FiveThirtyEight
- Cost of College — FlowingData
- The Romanovs’ Twilight — TASS