Cool DataViz Examples About Elections, NBA, Energy, and Schools — DataViz Weekly June 1st, 2018 by AnyChart Team
Want to see new cool dataviz examples? We have some right here! Check out our this week’s selection of interesting charts and data stories in Data Visualization Weekly.
Here’s what we are glad to put a spotlight on this time:
- The Economist’s predictive model for November’s mid-term elections;
- key NBA players’ stats vs. their teams’ chance to win;
- US energy flow;
- choosing a school in Chicago.
Data Visualizations About NYC Subway, Music, Basketball, and Guns — DataViz Weekly May 25th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
DataViz Weekly is inviting you to check out new cool charts and infographics that we have recently found around the Web. Our today’s selection includes the following data visualizations:
- delays in the New York City subway;
- similarity of top pop music;
- NCAA basketball shot charts;
- guns and opinions in America.
Analyzing Data Using Charts, New Interesting Examples — DataViz Weekly May 18th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
Visualization often makes analyzing data easier and more insightful, allowing us to quickly notice trends, correlations, and make other important conclusions. We continue DataViz Weekly, a series of articles designed to show you interesting real-world examples of charts and how they can let data speak.
Today, we are happy to meet you with the following new pieces:
- cryptocurrencies against other investments;
- more crimes, fewer charges — UK police data;
- what would happen to the US population if all non-natives left;
- record numbers of women in US House and Senate races.
Charting Data About Eurovision, Power, Manhattan, and Ocean — DataViz Weekly May 11th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
Greet the new issue of Data Visualization Weekly! This time, we are glad to tell you about another four interesting data stories and projects we recently came across. Here’s what each of them is about, to start with:
- voting partnerships at Eurovision;
- Asia Power Index;
- distribution of Manhattan’s population, hour by hour;
- Ocean Color View.
Visualizing Data About Diversity, Shipwrecks, Harassments, and NBA Shots — DataViz Weekly May 4th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
At a time when data is everywhere, anyone can find and look into various statistics about literally anything. But having something does not necessarily mean being able to make the best use of it. In our DataViz Weekly feature, we show you examples of how visualizing data can be helpful in (quickly) delivering much greater insights than raw numbers.
From today’s article, you’ll learn about four new interesting visualizations:
- map of diversity and segregation in America;
- sexual harassment complaints in statistics and reality;
- map of shipwrecks in Irish waters;
- NBA shot charts printed in 3D.
Challenges are always fun, and we at AnyChart adore taking them up from our customers. AnyChart Support Team is happy to show how flexible AnyChart JS Charts are. Today’s tutorial is about JS polar charts. Spend about 5 minutes and you’ll find out how to draw a beautiful polar chart, but display only its one half, making it a half polar chart.
- No Comments »
Data Visualizations About Manhattan Buildings, Web Search, Chinese Expansion, and Research Productivity — DataViz Weekly April 27th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
DataViz Weekly is here, bringing you another selection of data visualizations that we’ve found worth seeing. All these pieces were published only a short time ago.
In this article, you will find graphics about the following:
- Manhattan buildings;
- China’s expanding presence in Europe;
- Google’s true dominance in the search market;
- research productivity.
Visualizations About Climate Change, Immigration, Wealth, and Differences — DataViz Weekly April 20th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
It’s Friday, and it’s DataViz Weekly on the AnyChart blog. Let’s take a look at some fresh cool visualizations that have caught our eye these days.
Here’s a quick list of what infographics and charts we are featuring in today’s article:
- climate change impact on what we eat;
- immigration and crime in America;
- where rich people live;
- visualizing differences in data.
Charts and Infographics About Apollo 11, Investment, Pay Gap, Coffee — DataViz Weekly April 13th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
Another week-long wait is over, and Data Visualization Weekly is back to our blog! We’ve put together a new selection of interesting charts and infographics that saw the light just recently. So chill out and look at the following cool visualizations:
- all Apollo 11 conversations;
- how different generations would invest $10,000;
- gender pay gap in Great Britain;
- coffee flavor wheel.