Holiday Greetings 2011December 27th, 2011 by Margaret Skomorokh
Holiday greetings and our best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year!
During the last year AnyChart has made another big step forward. We have successfully implemented new technologies and improved our products. The family of our customers has grown up, as well as our team (new departments have been opened this year). We are sure that our charts will keep delighting your eye, and that AnyChart is a part of the future of web and charting technologies.
Let the new year be productive and joyful for all of us. And to get into the festive mood, take a look at the picture of a dragon sleigh:
- Categories: Uncategorized
- No Comments »
AnyChart Stock 1.6.0 ReleasedDecember 26th, 2011 by Margaret Skomorokh
Today we have released AnyChart Stock 1.6.0. This version includes the following changes:
- The ability to specify Z-Index for series to define custom display order for regular series and technical indicators series. Read more about this feature at Series common settings: Z-Index.
- The ability to pin a certain value on a value scale to ensure its visibility. For more information, please see: Y-Axes Settings: Pinned Value.
- Dashed line annotation slow rendering bug has been fixed.
- The fieldType property in the object model is no longer ignored after calling the applySettingsChanges method.
Version history: http://6.anychart.com/products/anystock7/history/
Trial download: https://www.anychart.com/download/
- Categories: AnyStock
- No Comments »
Signatrol Ltd Chooses AnyStock for spYdaq Online Data Logging SolutionDecember 12th, 2011 by Margaret Skomorokh
We are proud that our components are succesully used in a wide variety of industries. The success story we are presenting today is about Signatrol Ltd – a company that has been supplying data loggers since 1994. Their products are used in various areas: warehousing, transportation, food preparation, building management, environmental monitoring of offices, schools, museums.
Signatrol created a low cost wireless monitoring solution — spYdaq. It is a system comprising of a number of radio transmitting sensors that measure parameters (temperature, humidity, voltage, etc.) and send them securely by using a license free radio network to a central Basestation. The system has an ability to store information on the dedicated website. And to visualise the data, AnyChart Stock and Financial Charts component was chosen.
The challenge was:
- To make an online visualization of data obtained from a number of different sensors over long periods of time.
- To provide comfortable navigation through complex graphs.
- To integrate graphs into PHP sourced pages, with data obtained from MySQL databases.
AnyStock was used because:
- It allows for visualizing large sets of time-based data by creating fast and easy updatable charts.
- AnyStock supports advanced interactivity and navigation options. Navigation through data is also facilitated by custom text labels and a smart legend.
- Due to simple XML interface, AnyStock is compatible with different kinds of web technologies and database management systems, including PHP and MySQL.
You can enjoy the full success story here:
|SignatrolSignatrol Ltd Chooses AnyStock for spYdaq Online Data Logging Solution >>|
Other stories can be found here: https://www.anychart.com/company/success_stories.php
- Categories: AnyStock, Success stories
- No Comments »