Signatrol Ltd Chooses AnyStock for spYdaq Online Data Logging Solution December 12th, 2011 by Margaret Skomorokh
We are proud that our components are succesully used in a wide variety of industries. The success story we are presenting today is about Signatrol Ltd – a company that has been supplying data loggers since 1994. Their products are used in various areas: warehousing, transportation, food preparation, building management, environmental monitoring of offices, schools, museums.
Signatrol created a low cost wireless monitoring solution — spYdaq. It is a system comprising of a number of radio transmitting sensors that measure parameters (temperature, humidity, voltage, etc.) and send them securely by using a license free radio network to a central Basestation. The system has an ability to store information on the dedicated website. And to visualise the data, AnyChart Stock and Financial Charts component was chosen.
The challenge was:
- To make an online visualization of data obtained from a number of different sensors over long periods of time.
- To provide comfortable navigation through complex graphs.
- To integrate graphs into PHP sourced pages, with data obtained from MySQL databases.
AnyStock was used because:
- It allows for visualizing large sets of time-based data by creating fast and easy updatable charts.
- AnyStock supports advanced interactivity and navigation options. Navigation through data is also facilitated by custom text labels and a smart legend.
- Due to simple XML interface, AnyStock is compatible with different kinds of web technologies and database management systems, including PHP and MySQL.
You can enjoy the full success story here:
|SignatrolSignatrol Ltd Chooses AnyStock for spYdaq Online Data Logging Solution >>|
Other stories can be found here: https://www.anychart.com/company/success_stories.php