Information Graphic Works About Street Orientation, Earnings, Birth Control, and Car Output — DataViz Weekly July 20th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
Not only is the AnyChart JS Charts blog a go-to place for our news and tips and tutorials. It’s also where — within the framework of our regular DataViz Weekly feature — we keep you posted on new interesting data visualizations from out there on the web. Today, we’ve chosen to highlight the following information graphic works:
- street orientation in cities around the world;
- occupations and earnings across the United States;
- birth control methods;
- car output of Tesla against North America’s most productive factories.
Visualizing Recurring Patterns in Data, Area Deprivation Index, Corporate Debt, and Childhood Obesity — DataViz Weekly July 13th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
Visualizing recurring patterns that may be recognized in data, socio-economic deprivation neighborhood by neighborhood across the United States, the global corporate debt issue, and England’s childhood obesity — these topics are in the focus of the new DataViz Weekly digest that we are glad to present right now.
Data Graphics About Batteries, Trump, Environment, and Soccer — DataViz Weekly July 6th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
Hello Friday! DataViz Weekly is here to entertain you with several new interesting data graphics we’ve recently come across.
Here’s a quick list of what visualizations we are glad to draw your attention to this time, to start with:
- all battery sizes;
- political and government spendings at Donald Trump’s properties from 2015 to 2018;
- Environmental Explorer;
- FIFA World Cup and UEFA Euro penalty shoot-outs.
FIFA World Cup, Mario Kart, and Global Economic Indicators — DataViz Weekly June 29th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
The 21st FIFA World Cup in Russia attracts the attention of many millions around the world who have been thoroughly watching the matches, and the tournament is about to enter the playoff stage. Today’s DataViz Weekly post on our blog will tell you about two cool data visualization works devoted to this competition and its history:
- all (more than 2,400) World Cup goals in one chart, and
- thirty-three maps about the World Cup.
In addition, new DataViz Weekly features the following interesting graphics:
- finding the best characters in Mario Kart, and
- 12 key global economic indicators.
Interesting Data Visualizations About Treaties, Earth, Happiness, and World Cup — DataViz Weekly June 22nd, 2018 by AnyChart Team
DataViz Weekly continues to share with you interesting data stories and visualizations. Take a look at our new selection:
- U.S. Treaties Explorer;
- ancient Earth globe;
- happy moments in life;
- FIFA World Cup prize money.
Understanding Data with Help of Visualization — DataViz Weekly June 15th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
Understanding data gets easier when the data you are looking into is visualized. To illustrate this, here’s a new collection of interesting charts, infographics, and stories based on them that we have found on the web just recently.
Today in Data Visualization Weekly:
- life in Central New York;
- population distribution in the big picture;
- gender gap in school test scores;
- cancer risk factors.
Visualizing Data About Volcano Eruptions, Remote Work, Unsolved Homicides, and Russian Economy — DataViz Weekly June 8th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
The new DataViz Weekly article is here. Today, we are glad to share with you the following cool data visuals, just in case you missed them out there:
- all known volcano eruptions since 1883;
- remote and non-remote workers’ time usage;
- unsolved murders in major US cities;
- Russia’s economic results.
Cool DataViz Examples About Elections, NBA, Energy, and Schools — DataViz Weekly June 1st, 2018 by AnyChart Team
Want to see new cool dataviz examples? We have some right here! Check out our this week’s selection of interesting charts and data stories in Data Visualization Weekly.
Here’s what we are glad to put a spotlight on this time:
- The Economist’s predictive model for November’s mid-term elections;
- key NBA players’ stats vs. their teams’ chance to win;
- US energy flow;
- choosing a school in Chicago.
Data Visualizations About NYC Subway, Music, Basketball, and Guns — DataViz Weekly May 25th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
DataViz Weekly is inviting you to check out new cool charts and infographics that we have recently found around the Web. Our today’s selection includes the following data visualizations:
- delays in the New York City subway;
- similarity of top pop music;
- NCAA basketball shot charts;
- guns and opinions in America.
Analyzing Data Using Charts, New Interesting Examples — DataViz Weekly May 18th, 2018 by AnyChart Team
Visualization often makes analyzing data easier and more insightful, allowing us to quickly notice trends, correlations, and make other important conclusions. We continue DataViz Weekly, a series of articles designed to show you interesting real-world examples of charts and how they can let data speak.
Today, we are happy to meet you with the following new pieces:
- cryptocurrencies against other investments;
- more crimes, fewer charges — UK police data;
- what would happen to the US population if all non-natives left;
- record numbers of women in US House and Senate races.