We’re happy to inform that new AnyMap Extension with a number of great features (including Charts and Maps in a single interactive dashboard) is available now.
AnyMap includes a lot of incredible unique features:
- Draw custom markers, bubbles, lines and connectors on the maps.
- Draw any map shipped in the package with no additional charge or royalty – see the list of available maps .
- Use any SHP file to create your custom map – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Display any map in one of ten map projections.
- Use geographical coordinates (longitude, latitude) to add custom points to the map.
- Use thresholds to color a map automatically, according to the data from your database.
- Add legend, labels and tooltips to a map.
- Attach custom actions to any map region – to create interactive web applications.
- Attach any custom data from your database to the map – for labels, tooltips, legend, coloring or actions.
- Display any data in any language (using UTF-8 char sets).
Now you can easily visualize any geographically related data to solve any of the following tasks:
- Create Drilldown Maps.
- Create Geographical Related Interactive Dashboards.
- Create RealEstate, Distributor, Franchise, Dealer, etc. locators.
- Visualize statistical or reporting data easily.
- Visualize marketing research reports.
- Create Area Selectors for web-sites.
Also AnyChart product includes some improvements and new features:
– Multiple Elements Select
– Selectable/Hoverable Settings for Interactive Elements
– Title, Subtitle and Footer Actions
– updateView and updateChart tokens technique
- Custom Controls with Fixed, Floating and Auto Layout
– Multiple Custom Interactive Labels
– Multiple Legends
– Custom condition based thresholds
– Automatic Thresholds
– Save As PDF
– Save As Image now has export image size settings
– External invoking of Save As and Printing functions
– Autosaving a chart upon rendering
– Axes Custom Labels
– Axes Custom Lines (trends)
– Axes Custom Ranges (zones)
– New Axes Keywords
– New Extra Axes Definition Format
– ability to change series and data nodes attributes using template
- No Data Message Configuration
- External showLoading commands and text configuration
- Massive AnyChart.js update
– https issues fix
– wmode parameter support
Please note that you can purchase AnyChart with AnyMap in bundle and save more than 25%.
Also our existing customers are welcome to contact us to get their personal discount coupon.
You can download AnyChart Flash Chart Component 4.2 with interactive maps here:
Also you can look at the samples in our gallery:
AnyChart Maps samples available here: