Visualization Techniques in Action, Unveiling Insight into Mueller Investigation, Partisan Bias, Light Pollution, and Women in Politics — DataViz Weekly March 22nd, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Data visualization techniques help us people analyze and communicate data in a much more convenient and effective manner than raw digits or spreadsheets. We’ve been proving this for years by publishing DataViz Weekly, our regular blog feature in which we show you some of the best new data graphics-based projects from all over the web.
This week, we’ve run across and decided to highlight new interesting charts on the following subjects:
- connections in the Mueller investigation;
- partisan bias as a metric to reveal a partisan gerrymander;
- light pollution;
- women in politics.
Look at these nice examples of data visualization in action.
New Interesting Data Visualizations on NBA, Spending, and Gender Pay Gap — DataViz Weekly March 15th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Continuing the regular DataViz Weekly feature on the AnyChart blog, today we are happy to tell you about new interesting data visualizations we’ve found these days — wonderful examples of charts designed for visual storytelling and analytics:
- gender pay gap in Germany;
- NBA’s all-time scoring leaders, now with LeBron James in top 4;
- from leading high school basketball players to NBA superstars;
- household spending in the United States, by income group.
Chart Visualization Examples Showing Data About Snow, Prejudice, Names, and Prosperity — DataViz Weekly March 8th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
It’s Friday, and here’s another selection of cool chart visualization projects we’ve come across these days. Look at them for fun and inspiration!
Today on DataViz Weekly:
- winter weather and snow in Canada;
- partisan prejudice across the United States of America;
- names in movies and TV shows vs real life;
- prosperity in the United States, by county.
New Great Data Visualization Examples on Elevation, Energy, Misspelling, and Jobs — DataViz Weekly March 1st, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Hey everyone! Check out new great data visualization examples we’ve recently found around the web! The projects we feature today on DataViz Weekly are about Earth’s elevation and ocean depth, renewable energy in Africa, misspellings of celebrity names, and history of employment in the United States.