All 3 Extensions for Qlik Sense Updated with New Charting Features in Version 3.4 June 19th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Hey Qlik users, we are happy to announce the release of version 3.4 for all our three extensions for Qlik Sense! We updated them with new awesome data visualization features and functionality such as technical indicators and more.
At last month’s Qlik Qonnections 2019 conference in Dallas where we exhibited as a new Qlik Technology Partner, we received amazing feedback from the Qlik community. We took that information and have already begun building out some of those requests for our next release of version 3.5 for our extensions for Qlik Sense, so please keep the feedback coming and we’ll keep building.
In the meantime here’s what we added.
- Categories: AnyChart charting component, AnyGantt, AnyMap, AnyStock, Business Intelligence, Gantt Chart, Qlik, Stock charts
- No Comments »
4 Great Visualization Projects on Privacy, Electricity, Ocean, and Emotions — DataViz Weekly June 14th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Are you ready to check out new compelling visualization projects? DataViz Weekly is awaiting your attention! Today in the focus:
- Privacy policies of 150 popular websites and apps
- Transformation of electricity supply in the United Kingdom
- Oceans in the changing climate
- Emotions during a basketball game
In my tutorial, I’ll show you how to create beautiful, intuitive, interactive JS (HTML5) Sankey diagrams with no fuss.
- No Comments »
Most Interesting Data Visualization: GBP, EU Election, MHW, Bob Ross — DataViz Weekly June 7th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Take a look at four of the most interesting data visualization projects and stories we have found around the web during the last few days. Here’s what we feature today in DataViz Weekly:
- GBP rate change in the context of Brexit turns
- European Parliament election in the United Kingdom
- Marine Heatwave Tracker
- Evolution of Bob Ross’s famous phrases over all 403 episodes of The Joy of Painting