We’ve picked another four awesome projects as new data graphic examples to showcase in DataViz Weekly this Friday. Check them out right away as they are definitely worth it:
- Suicides in the Netherlands
- Where Germany is really green
- Temperature change worldwide
- Vulnerability to tornadoes across the United States of America
Business magazine Insights Success featured AnyChart‘s co-founder Timothy Loginov as one of the Top Creative Leaders Innovating in Business 2019! Today we are republishing an engaging two-page article that illuminates his journey from a freelance technical writer to a successful tech entrepreneur, outlines how our company has developed into a global leader in data visualization tools, and summarizes meaningful lessons and tips for emerging entrepreneurs.
Generally, data becomes much easier to make sense of when it is visualized in diagrams, maps, or other forms of graphics. DataViz Weekly shows you examples of how this is true in reality. Today, we’ve put together another four of the latest data visualization projects discovered by our team around the internet. They bring insight into the following topics:
- Single-family home zoning in the United States of America
- Time use of parents vs people without kids
- Debt of emerging market countries
- U.S. internal migration
Hey Qlik users, we are happy to announce the release of version 3.4 for all our three extensions for Qlik Sense! We updated them with new awesome data visualization features and functionality such as technical indicators and more.
At last month’s Qlik Qonnections 2019 conference in Dallas where we exhibited as a new Qlik Technology Partner, we received amazing feedback from the Qlik community. We took that information and have already begun building out some of those requests for our next release of version 3.5 for our extensions for Qlik Sense, so please keep the feedback coming and we’ll keep building.
In the meantime here’s what we added.
- Categories: AnyChart charting component, AnyGantt, AnyMap, AnyStock, Business Intelligence, Gantt Chart, Qlik, Stock charts
- No Comments »
Are you ready to check out new compelling visualization projects? DataViz Weekly is awaiting your attention! Today in the focus:
- Privacy policies of 150 popular websites and apps
- Transformation of electricity supply in the United Kingdom
- Oceans in the changing climate
- Emotions during a basketball game
In my tutorial, I’ll show you how to create beautiful, intuitive, interactive JS (HTML5) Sankey diagrams with no fuss.
- No Comments »
Take a look at four of the most interesting data visualization projects and stories we have found around the web during the last few days. Here’s what we feature today in DataViz Weekly:
- GBP rate change in the context of Brexit turns
- European Parliament election in the United Kingdom
- Marine Heatwave Tracker
- Evolution of Bob Ross’s famous phrases over all 403 episodes of The Joy of Painting