All 3 Extensions for Qlik Sense Updated with New Charting Features in Version 3.4 June 19th, 2019 by AnyChart Team
Hey Qlik users, we are happy to announce the release of version 3.4 for all our three extensions for Qlik Sense! We updated them with new awesome data visualization features and functionality such as technical indicators and more.
At last month’s Qlik Qonnections 2019 conference in Dallas where we exhibited as a new Qlik Technology Partner, we received amazing feedback from the Qlik community. We took that information and have already begun building out some of those requests for our next release of version 3.5 for our extensions for Qlik Sense, so please keep the feedback coming and we’ll keep building.
In the meantime here’s what we added.
AnyStock Extension 3.4 — Stock Charts for Qlik Sense
Our AnyStock extension now comes out of the box with 24 pre-built technical indicators.
Not only are these algorithms used in the financial industry but they can also be applied in manufacturing for SPC, and in healthcare for clinical studies, and outpatient readmission reductions.
A list of the indicators we added includes:
- Adaptive Moving Average (AMA)
- Average True Range (ATR)
- Awesome Oscillator (AO)
- Bollinger Bands (BBands)
- Bollinger Bands %B (BBands B)
- Bollinger Bands Width (BBands Width)
- Exponential moving average (EMA)
- Heikin Ashi (HA)
- Stochastic Oscillator
- Keltner Channels
- Modified Moving Average (MMA)
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD)
- Price Channels
- Parabolic SAR (PSAR)
- Rate of Change (ROC)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Directional Movement Index (DMI)
- Triple Exponential Moving Average (TRIX)
- Williams %R
AnyGantt Extension 3.4 — Gantt Charts for Qlik Sense
AnyGantt now comes with several new features including improved tooltip capability, labeling, and milestone markers.
Gantt charts are widely used in project management across a variety of industries including automotive, pharmaceutical, and internal IT departments worldwide.
AnyChart Extension 3.4 — Basic Charts for Qlik Sense
In our AnyChart extension, now you can set error bar values as measures or a calculated value.
- Categories: AnyChart charting component, AnyGantt, AnyMap, AnyStock, Business Intelligence, Gantt Chart, Qlik, Stock charts
- No Comments »