AnyChart 7 Released August 29th, 2014 by Margaret Skomorokh
Today we are proud to announce the release of AnyChart 7 – a new HTML5 version of our product. The main great features of AnyChart 7 are:
- Groundbreaking, much more flexible API.
- A higher performance – milliseconds of rendering time, even on large data sets.
- A completely new system of dealing with data.
- Incredibly flexible opportunities for dashboard creation.
- An opportunity to use any element separately (framework).
- An opportunity to change any setting of your chart on-the-fly.
- Full compatibility of all types of charts (including, very soon, AnyStock, AnyGantt and AnyMap).
- Borderless opportunities for customization.
- Compatibility with all platforms including iOS/Android and outdated browsers.
We have already released two versions, AnyChart 7.0.0 and AnyChart 7.1.0 (see our version history). Further we are going to release a new update every two-three months or more often. You can find out our plans for the future in the roadmap.
Those who use AnyChart 6 should not be worried: we will satisfy our support obligations according to the agreements, and all resources related to the old version will be available here: http://6.anychart.com/products/. But public bug fixes will be made during only one year, and there will be no new features for AnyChart 6. As for migration from 6.x to 7.x – in a couple of months we will offer a converter module which will help you to move to the new version.
If you need clarification on your licensing terms, want to purchase additional licenses or extend the support period, you can get in touch with our sales and licensing team using email: email@example.com or phone: +1 (888) 845-1211 (USA) or +44 20 7193 9444 (Europe). If you need technical support, any help with the development and configuration, or have bug reports and improvement suggestions, please open a ticket at http://support.anychart.com/ – our support team will be happy to help.