Today, AnyChart Stock and Financial Charts 1.3.0 is available. In the new version, several important improvements have been made:
New technical indicators
- Ability to bind Y-Axis markers to series values to display chart data on the axis. Read more about this feature in User’s Guide article: Y-Axis Markers: Binding to series values.
- Ability to get data set content using the getDataSetCSV() method. You can see how it works in the following example: Online HTML/JS Sample Center: Exporting CSV data.
- A new method getCurrentYAxisInfo() that allows getting scale minimum, maximum and interval values when they are calculated automatically.
- Grouping of data provider fields with “High” and “Low” approximation types was incorrect.
- Volume+MA indicator worked improperly with ma_period attribute. This error has been fixed.