Today we have released a new version of AnyChart Stock and Financial Charts – 1.2.0.
The following new features are available:
- It is now possible to set a time offset in hours for annotation anchor points in the same way it is done for data points or event marker anchors.
- Two new events have been added that allow tracking the beginning and the end of editing annotations.
- Eleven new technical indicators have been added: Aroon, Average True Range (ATR), Accumulation Distribution Line (ADL), Keltner Channels, Moving Average Envelopes (MA Envelopes), On Balance Volume (OBV), Price Channels, TRIX, Bollinger Bands %B, Bollinger Bands Width, Momentum.
- The SWC library showed a wrong info in the VERSION constant. This bug has been fixed.
- The error reporting system now works correctly when errors in defining timestamps formats for data sets or data providers are encountered.
Demos and Help Materials updates:
- onAnnotationEditingStart() and onAnnotationEditingFinish() sample handlers have been added.
- The description of new technical indicators has been added.
Full version changes information: http://6.anychart.com/products/anystock7/history/
The roadmap for the next version: http://6.anychart.com/products/anystock7/roadmap/
Download the latest version: https://www.anychart.com/download/