Releases announced on our site – AnyChart, AnyStock, and AnyMap 7.10.0 – will be available by the end of April; we are working hard to release the new version of our charting framework as soon as possible. A lot of great and long-awaited features will be added.
In the new version of AnyChart, you will find:
- TreeMap Charts
- Save as Excel/CSV
- Keep Only/Exclude Data Point
- Context Menu
AnyStock will be updated with:
- Common Chart Types (Candlestick, Spline, Area, Marker, and more)
- Legend Interactivity
- Data Grouping Settings
Finally, the following features will be added to AnyMap:
- Dot/Point Maps
- Drill Down
- Points Connection
- The NYPL Map Warper is a tool for digitally aligning (“rectifying”) historical maps from the The New York Public Library’s collections to match today’s precise maps. Visitors can browse already rectified maps or assist the NYPL by aligning a map.
- How the Rest of the Delegate Race Could Unfold – This interactive delegate calculator by The Upshot lets you simulate how the Republican and Democratic nominating contests could unfold. Adjust the sliders to see how the outcomes can change (each line in the charts represents one possible outcome). The calculator uses each state’s delegate allocation rules, along with estimates of how favorable each district is for each candidate. To compute these estimates, Upshot used a model based on demographics and results from past primaries and caucuses.
- Markov Chains Explained Visually – Enjoy this interactive visual explanation of Markov Chains. In addition, you can use a Markov chain “playground” to make your own Markov chains by messing around with a transition matrix! Markov chains, named after Andrey Markov, are mathematical systems that hop from one “state” (a situation or set of values) to another.
- 2 Comments »
I wanted to know if AnyStock (stockchart component) is available now.
I can see the demo of the charts but not in downloaded version
yes it is: https://www.anychart.com/products/anystock/overview/
you can see gallery at https://www.anychart.com/products/anystock/gallery/
and documentation at https://docs.anychart.com/7.9.1/Stock_Charts/Overview
AnyStock now is heavily integrated with AnyChart, so they share a common parts of API and main trial JS contains both AnyChart, AnyStock, AnyGantt and AnyMap, read about downloading different files at https://docs.anychart.com/7.9.1/Quick_Start/Downloading_AnyChart
Note that any sample you see on our site you can download and work with it locally.
Feel free to contact http://support.anychart.com/ if something is still not clear.