- AnyChart News
- Recap of the Week – 10/25/2015
Recap of the Week – 10/25/2015 October 25th, 2015 by Margaret Skomorokh
This week (as always) we have shared on AnyChart Facebook Page and Twitter some interesting information on data visualization and programming:
- Travel Dashboard – A Look Back at Recent Trends. Wherever travelers go, they’re online. Whether planning a trip, navigating a new city, or sharing vacation memories, they turn to the web, using whatever device is at hand. This has completely reshaped the path to purchase, creating many moments of intent. The Google data in this dashboard provides a glimpse into these moments.
- Eve is a set of tools that may help you think. Currently, Eve includes a database, a temporal logic query language, and an IDE. See this tutorial below to walk through the features of Eve.
- Check out these beautiful visualizations of poems, created by German data artist Diana Lange (See more here.)
- A Matter of Perspective – What happens if you cut the shoreline of a lake and unfurl it? See it for yourself!