AnyChart 6.0.8 Released February 28th, 2012 by Margaret Skomorokh
AnyChart 6.0.8 is available for download. We keep improving our HTML5 engine and fixing the bugs discovered there. We would also like to draw your attention to Vertical and Horizontal Gauges, this instrument being absolutely necessary if you want to show Key Performance Indicators and Bullet Graphs in Scorecards and Dashboards. As for basic chart types, we have added a couple of useful features, without which it is sometimes very difficult to go.
HTML5 engine now supports:
- Vertical and Horizontal Gauges
- the TreeMap plot
- Aqua styles for 2D Pie and 2D Doughnut chart types
- 3D Pie and 3D Doughnut chart types
New labels features:
- Added the possibility to set a fixed width for Y-axis labels.
- Added the possibility to set a fixed width for X-axis labels and to wrap text.