AnyChart 6.0.5 Released November 14th, 2011 by Timothy Loginov
Today we are glad to announce the release of AnyChart 6.0.5. We are constantly improving the HTML5 engine, and soon it will become fully functional. Besides that, we keep adding new features and refining various aspects of AnyChart, including the smallest details (which, as we believe, are never insignificant) to make it more and more convenient to use.
In AnyChart 6.0.5 we have introduced a number of important improvements:
- A new Scale Auto Calculation Mode – Axes Scales: Scale Auto Calculation Modes.
- A new scale attribute always_show_zero – Axes Scales: Always Show Zero in Auto Calculation Mode.
- AnyChart Flex Component can now be used in Android applications.
- AnyChart Flash Integration can now be used in iOs applications.
- The getInformation() method now returns gauges and pointers collection for Gauge charts.
- AnyChart() constructor can now have up to three parameters, where the third parameter is a custom chart id.
- Chart custom messages are now configured in a different way: properties are replaced with a messages object. Read more in the Preloader tutorial.
- The getPNG() function now have two optional parameters: width and height. Read more in the Save as Image tutorial.
- A number of features, such as label controls, color swatch control, actions, templates, and the apply_palletes_to attribute are now fully supported in the HTML5 engine.
Important note: Because of the bug in Flash Player 22.214.171.124 Radar and Polar charts are displayed incorrectly. If you use any of 5.x or 6.x AnyChart versions with this version of Flash Player, please, switch either to AnyChart 6.0.5 or to Flash Player 126.96.36.199 (or later).
Please, feel free to contact us if any questions arise. We appreciate our clients and work hard to anticipate their needs and keep pace with the latest demands of the industry, making our charts even more flexible and attractive.