We are glad to introduce a new success story – about AnyChart and Information Systems for Business (ISFB).
Particularly, ISFB created a system that allows monitoring of schools’ readiness for the academic year — the project was implemented for the Ministry of Education of the Komi Republic (Russian Federation). Such monitoring is held each year by a commission that evaluates whether schools match state standards, and in 2011 it was decided to make the results open to public at http://school.rkomi.ru/
The challenge was:
- To plot interactive pie charts and stacked bars showing schools’ readiness in different aspects.
- To create charts matching the design of the site and clear for the general public.
- To make an easy updatable visualization so that new data about schools could be added on-the-fly.
AnyChart was chosen as a solution because:
- The component supports a vide variety of charts types and different interactivity options.
- Due to XML interface, it is easy to draw and update charts. XML data files can be created both manually and using server side scripts.
- AnyChart is a designer friendly component: it allows easy chart configuration, and provides a convenient way of setting colors for any elements of charts.
You can enjoy the success story here:
ISFB Chooses AnyChart for School Monitoring Solution >>
Other stories can be found at: https://www.anychart.com/company/success_stories.php