We are proud to announce the availability of the long-awaited AnyChart 5.1.3 with new chart types and numerous fixes and improvements!
New chart types
- Radar Chart
A radar chart is a graphical method of displaying multivariate data. Variables are represented on axes starting from the same point, where the relative position and angle of the axes is uninformative. It is also known as spider chart, star chart, kiviat diagram, etc. AnyChart allows displaying three types of series on radar charts: Line, Area and Marker.
- Polar Chart
A polar chart is a plot drawn on a circular grid, showing trends in values on the basis of angles: each point on a plane is determined by a distance from a fixed point and an angle from a fixed direction. AnyChart allows drawing Line, Area and Marker series on polar plots.
- A new external method that allows animating updated values.
- New formatting keywords that allow controlling the number of characters in token: maxChar and maxCharFinalChars.
- New parameters in chartMouseMove, pointMouseOut, pointMouseOver events: mouseX and mouseY.
- Multiseries pie and donut charts can now use outside labels with connectors.
- Minor missing values interpolation algorithm issue is fixed.
- Flex component “tooltip stick” problem is solved.
- Wrong positioning of labels for points with zero value is fixed.