Public Roadmap for AnyChart Stock is Available March 15th, 2011 by Margaret Skomorokh
The public roadmap for AnyChart Stock and Financial Charts is now available at this page: http://6.anychart.com/products/anystock7/roadmap/
There you can find the information about AnyChart Stock 1.1.0 – a new version that is coming April 15th with the following changes:
- AnyChart Stock Flex component will be available, and all Flex developers will have access to the great features of AnyStock in a convenient manner. Full AnyStock Flex API will also be published.
- The end user will get the opportunity to use a variety of drawing tools such as Line segment, Ray, Discontinuous line, Vertical Line, Horizontal Line, Rectangle, Ellipse, Triangle, Trend channel, Andrew’s pitchfork, Fibonacci fan, Fibonacci arc, Fibonacci retracement, Fibonacci time-zones, Buy/Sell signals, Custom text labels and so on.
- It will be possible to use RangeArea, RangeSplineArea or RangeBar series types to visualize Bollinger Bands technical indicator. You will be able chose between two types of visualization: using two lines or using range based series.
- A new Boolean attribute named adjust_margins will be added to global time scale settings. This attribute will allow to add paddings that may be required when displaying Bar, RangeBar, OHLC or Candlestick series.
- Event markers appearance will become configurable. It will be possible to bind event markers to any field of series data provider.
- The performance of mouse over the chart area will be sufficiently improved. Legends and tooltips will be updated faster.
- An improvement in range picker behavior will be made: input values and input masks will be internally trimmed.
Demos and help materials updates
- A default template with all the settings that are used in the inheritance process will be available in XML format.
- The full source code of AnyStock Technical Analysis Portal will be downloadable so that you could freely use it as a template for your project.
- The current version of the component sometimes skips points while parsing CSV files – this bug will be fixed.
- In “PercentChanges” calculation mode of Y scales, negative values will be handled correctly.
- All interactive elements will correctly handle redrawing and update their focuses after data or event markers commits.
- The bug that in some conditions forces the chart to calculate maximum on scatter will be fixed.