The very first version of AnyChart hit the shelves more than 10 years ago, check out what our products went through and see what's new in the most recent update.
- DVF-3038 — Aitoff projection display issues fixed.
Improved memory allocation when running AnyChart in Node.js environment.
- String Tokens now auto-detect the type of formatting (string, number or DateTime) by token arguments. In addition, formatting types can now be defined directly using the type argument.
- Check out Modular System in the Documentation.
Node.js Server-side Rendering
- Take a look at Node.js Server API in the API.
No Data Label Feature
No Data Label Feature is an API designed to notify the chart viewer that data is not available. Data can be missing due to its absence by default or if it has been removed by means of the Data Updating API, Exclude Data Point feature, or through the interactivity.
- Check out No Data Label in the Documentation.
CSV/Excel Export Reworked
By popular demand, we've remastered the algorithm for preparing CSV/Excel data for charts. Now it takes into account the chart type specific features and allows you to use multiple data sets for different series.
- Check out Data Export in the Documentation.
Context Menu Customization API
We've significantly simplified the process of the context menu customization. Now each item of the context menu is assigned with an ID that can be called to access the corresponding fields and settings as well as to add custom ones. We've also added the option to localize the context menu.
- Check out Context Menu in the Documentation.
General API Improvements