The very first version of AnyChart hit the shelves more than 10 years ago, check out what our products went through and see what's new in the most recent update.
Version 7.x History
AnyChart version 7.14.4Released Nov 16, 2017
Fixed issues with xScale/yScale setting in typescript based projects
Fixed rendering bugs in IE 6-8
Rework CSV export
AnyChart version 7.14.0Released May 31, 2017
Venn Diagram is the most powerful tool for visualizing the relations of sets. That said, this chart type allows for nicely displaying both the degree of the intersection of the sets and their nesting.
Tag Cloud (Word Cloud)
Tag Cloud (also known as Word Cloud, or Weighted List) is a form of data visualization that helps represent text data in a visually appealing way. It is especially widely used for displaying tags (keywords) in accordance with their relative prominence. Our solution for Tag Cloud allows for color scale based categorization, provides a lot of ways to arrange words by setting the allowed number of positions and angle intervals, and supports multiple interactivity settings.
Waterfall Chart (or Mario Chart, Bridge Chart, or Flying Bricks Chart) is widely used for analytical purposes. In particular, this chart type facilitates the analysis of processes (sales, production, research, and so on), especially when it comes to exploring or communicating transitions between the stages in a process. Our Waterfall Chart solution stands out from the crowd by actually being able to get data both as absolute values for each state and as deltas (differences) between the states.
Mekko Chart (Marimekko Chart) and Mosaic Chart
Mekko Chart (or Marimekko Chart) is a convenient means of visualizing sales of products from multiple categories, displaying the distribution of skills across jobs, and so on. Essentially it is close to the Stacked Column Chart type, but the latter shows only values within categories, whereas the Mekko Chart also displays the cumulative value of each category.
Bar Mekko Chart
Bar Mekko Chart is basically the same Mekko Chart but with several unique features. First, the Bar Mekko Chart allows for drawing trendlines. Second, it works great for including negative values. Finally, the Bar Mekko Chart looks more familiar to many people than the regular Mekko Chart.
Quadrant Chart is a simple and at the same time amazingly convenient and efficient tool for prioritizing and categorizing discrete data. Our solution offers all necessary features and allows for successfully solving various popular tasks such as Categorization of scattered data, BI Services Comparison, Eisenhower Matrix, SWOT Analysis, and so on.
Google Spreadsheets data loader
Google Spreadsheets is an excellent popular data source. And now our Data Adapter is equipped with the capabilities to load data from there. Feel free to make good use of the Google Spreadsheets data loader, and please note: data may be taken from publicly shared documents only.
Marquee Select and Zoom tools
Marquee Select and Zoom tools work great to facilitate the exploratory data analysis. They make the research of data visually represented on an interactive chart even more convenient and intuitive. What's also important is that our Marquee Select and Zoom tools may be integrated with any custom UI by means of events:
Scale sync feature
Scale Sync is helpful in the situations when you have to represent diverse data on a single visualization. Use it to avoid a visual mess and to prevent such a complex chart from misleading the viewer. Indeed, when the scales are synchronized, you can even add stacking and still get a good-looking, useful chart at the end.
Text Wrap "byWord" feature
By popular request, Text Wrap is now supported in all charting elements that contain texts. This text formatting feature will make sure that every output text is absolutely print-friendly.
- TS-108 — Fixed compatibility issues with ExtJS, which occurred due to incorrect polyfill usage
- TS-63 — Fixed issues with incorrect tooltip width auto-calculation
- TS-32, TS-49 — Fixed issues with import in Aurelia and Angular 2 frameworks
- TS-77 — Fixed error with rendering rotated text in IE8
- TS-103 — Fixed Firefox gradient issues
- TS-38 — Fixed bug with overlapMode method in Pie Chart
- DVF-2216 — Fixed issues with attach() method in ContextMenu
- DVF-2303 — Fixed bug with incorrect drawing of inverted x-axis
AnyChart version 7.13.1Released April 11, 2017
Angular 2 plugin
We are happy to announce the release of the AngularJS v2.x directives for AnyChart.
We are happy to announce the release of the AnyChart Extension for Qlik Sense.
One of the biggest topic of this release is Labels Improvement, we have done a great job to make the work with the component more convenient and intuitive.
Now you can use AnyChart in your TypeScript projects — we have definition file for our library which you can find in distribution folder.
Added new .vertical() constructor for vertical charts.
- DVF-2774 — Fixed issues with reset themes.
- DVF-2818 — Fixed point events on iOS in Pie Chart.
- DVF-2804 — Fixed issues with data view and set method.
- TS-19 — Fixed issues with AnyChart Fonts.
AnyChart version 7.13.0Released February 28, 2017
AnyChart in Now Open
Reliability has always been our company"s first priority. And you definitely know you can trust us, with our public roadmaps, consistent releases, and highly experienced Quality Assurance team. Today we are glad to tell you about another major step that we have just taken in this regard: AnyChart is now open! Basically, it means the following:
- The Source code of our product is available for review and download on GitHub.
- The public issues tracker is open to all who are ready to help us further improve our product.
- Public Build scripts allow you to compile custom binaries with the chart types you need.
- The open brancheslist demonstrates our development cycle and proves you can trust us.
Most of the series are now available in the vertical orientation with the help of the isVertical() method. We have also added special constructors for the most popular vertical chart types, verticalArea() and verticalLine().
Pareto ChartPareto Chart is a new arrival in the set of chart types supported in AnyChart. Named after prominent economist and sociologist Vilfredo Pareto, it is one of the most popular chart types in the field of management. Now you can easily create a Pareto chart using the anychart.pareto() constructor.
Step/Stick/Jump line Charts
The Step Line Forward and Step Line Backward modifications of the Step chart are now available with the help of the stepDirection() method. We have also added the Jump Line Chart and the Stick Chart that can be added using the jumpLine() and stick() methods.
In this release, we are glad to present several major legend features.
- The itemsLayout() now supports new options that allow you to improve the legend's visual appearance, especially when multiple series are shown on a chart.
- The legend can now be placed inside a data plot (the positionMode() method) to facilitate a more efficient use of space on a chart.
- The drag() method is a pleasant addition to the preceding two features. It allows you to easily change the chart legend's position by simply dragging it throughout a chart.
- Check out Legend features in the Documentation.
- DVF-1664 — Marker stroke thickness fixed.
- DVF-1733 — Legend Interactivity issues fixed.
- DVF-1749 — Issues with epy disappearing tooltip fixed.
- DVF-2021 — xScroller issues fixed.
- DVF-2407 — Various gauge issues fixed.
- DVF-2432 — Issues with excluding error series fixed.
- DVF-2442 — Stack Mode issues fixed.
- DVF-2590 — Various error series issues fixed.
- DVF-2595 — TextFormatter issues fixed.
- DVF-2607 — Issues with tooltip in range series fixed.
- DVF-2626 — Animation issues fixed.
- DVF-2646 — Issues with the marker positioning fixed.
- DVF-2613 — Added new settings to Linear Gauge chart.
- DVF-2620 — Issues with default Heatmap marker coloring fixed.
- DVF-2643 — Default tooltip formatters in several charts improved.
- DVF-2659 — Tooltip drawing algorithm improved.
- SUP-706 Issue with legend marker in Column chart fixed.
- SUP-711 Issue with memory leak in StockChart fixed.
- DVF-1397 Fixed issue with title positioning.
- DVF-1829 Legend item issues fixed.
- DVF-2274 Legend sizing issue fixed.
- DVF-1449 Fixed issues with shared legend.
- DVF-2606 Legend item issue fixed.
- DVF-2318 Issues with series unhovering fixed.
- DVF-1746 Various minor legend issues fixed.
- DVF-2619 Downloading logo.png issues fixed.
- DVF-2637 Default timezone settings fixed.
|Method||Version and Date||Use instead|
|anychart.cartesianChart||deprecated since 7.4.0, March 2015||anychart.cartesian|
AnyChart version 7.12.0Released October 31, 2016
One of the main news of this release: support of localization using locale settings files and special formatting functions. You can switch between 196 different regional settings, and all date/time chart elements update themselves.
- Check out Localization Support in the Documentation.
Standalone Chart Elements
Now you can use all chart building blocks, such as scales, axes, legends and so on to build your own charts and dashboards. Use this feature along with AnyChart's GraphicsJS graphics library, and you will be able to create your own unique charts and visualizations.
- Check out Standalone Chart Elements in the Documentation.
Tooltip settings Improvement
API for tuning chart and series tooltips is improved. These changes allow to make your applications simpler, leaving room for flexibility as well.
- Check out Tooltip Settings Improvement in the Documentation.
- DVF-2466 — Problems with the serialization of Circular Gauge settings to JSON/XML fixed.
- DVF-2339 — Problems with animation interfering with chart display fixed.
- DVF-2436 — Minor problems with points select process fixed.
AnyChart version 7.11.1Released August 30, 2016
- DVF-2119 — Legend width/height behavior improved.
- DVF-2362 — Scatter Series behaviour made consistent with other series.
- DVF-2261 — Credits behaviour improved.
- DVF-2346 — appendTheme() method added for easier management of themes.
- DVF-2079 — Beta version of the Data Adapter Module added for easier management of external files.
- DVF-2307 — Export Server can now return images as base64 strings or as shareable links.
- DVF-2268 — Circular Gauge Ranges and Axis Bar can now be properly rounded.
- DVF-2352 — XML Schema validity problems fixed.
- DVF-2360 — Various minor Export Server issues fixed.
- DVF-2358 — Various minor Interactivity issues fixed.
- DVF-2376 — Inconsistent zIndex behaviour fixed.
- DVF-2338 — Various XML serialization/deserialization fixed.
- DVF-2337 — Various JSON serialization/deserialization fixed.
- DVF-2327 — toXML() deserialization method no longer adds unnecessary data into XML.
- DVF-2055 — Pie events fixed.
- DVF-1759 — Funnel chart label placement algorithm fixed.
- DVF-2246 — Series on/off problems fixed.
- DVF-2013 — 3D Chart events fixed.
- DVF-2345 — Context Menu in Linear Gauges fixed.
- DVF-2320 — Series Legend Interactivity issues fixed.
- DVF-2381 — Seat Map labels fixed.
- DVF-2088 — Legend Interactivity issues fixed.
- DVF-1984 — Issues with Ordinal Axis Labels fixed.
- DVF-2272 — Circular Gauge Gradient display issues fixed.
- DVF-2335 — Tree Map coloring issues fixed.
- DVF-2309 — Range Marker issues fixed.
AnyChart version 7.11.0Released Jul 27, 2016
Full accessibility support (section 508)
- The Data Table mode creates a hidden HTML Table with chart data that is available to all screen readers.
- The Chart Elements mode adds special accessibility attributes (ARIA tags) to the elements of the chart, making the elements readable by screen readers.
- Check out Accessibility Support in the Documentation.
- Check out Chart Editor in the Documentation.
The Async Rendering feature allows you to make web pages and applications with a big number of charts more responsive during the page loading process.
- Check out Async Rendering feature in the Documentation.
- DVF-2268 — New feature for Circular Gauge axes and range markers — corners rounding.
- DVF-2272 — Linear gradient in Circular Gauge range markers now follows the curvature of the marker.
- DVF-427 — Improved Area and StepArea series appearance in stacked scale mode.
- DVF-2247 — Improved token-based formatting involving numbers scaling.
- DVF-2260 — Fixed export server crashing on inputs with cursor property defined.
- DVF-2262 — Improved 3D Pie appearance.
- DVF-1627 — Fixed some printing issues in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- DVF-2259 — Fixed series labels failed to appear if turned on after chart draw.
- DVF-2287 — Fixed an issue with stacked scales in Radar chart.
AnyChart version 7.10.1Released May 31, 2016
- DVF-2170 — Solved compatibility issues between AnyChart UI and other AnyChart products.
- DVF-2017 — Solved compatibility issues with old versions of ExtJS (3.4 and less).
- DVF-2167 — Fixed bug with chart scroller and continuous series.
- DVF-2017 — Fixed bug with tooltips in TreeMap Chart.
AnyChart version 7.10.0Released Apr 27, 2016
We are happy to announce that we have added one of the best chart types for showing hierarchical data — TreeMap Chart. It has all the features allowing to create treemap-based solutions: Drill-Down API, Flexible Interactivity Settings, Hint Depth Feature, and smart Labels/Headers display modes. Hierarchical Data Engine allows to add, alter, and search hierarchical data sets.
To make it easier to integrate AnyChart Charts in your website or application, and to help you to choose matching colors, we present you with 18 out-of-the-box themes. These themes are based on 13 color palettes, which can be used with or without the themes. You can change or use themes how you like, attuning them to your requirements.
- Check out Themes in the Documentation.
Save as Excel/CSV/XML/JSON
We have extended our Export API. Now you can not only export your chart as an image or PDF, but also grab data or configuration settings with these four new methods:
- saveAsCsv — saves chart data sets in CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format
- saveAsXlsx — saves chart data in Excel (.xlsx) format
- saveAsXml — saves chart configuration settings as XML (which may be particularly useful in conjunction with the anychart.toXml and anychart.fromXml methods)
- saveAsJson — saves chart configuration settings in JSON format (this method is similar to saveAsXml and is used along with the anychart.fromJson and anychart.toJson methods)
- Check out Export functions in the Documentation.
By popular request, we have made the getStat method available outside of TextFormatter functions : now you have access to statistical data that AnyChart engine calculates any time you want. Please note that you can use statistical data to fine-tune your visualisation or highlight some data points and that it can be done before the chart is drawn
- Check out Chart Statistics in the Documentation.
Keep/Exclude Data Point
Exclude/Include Points API and ability to use this API in the context menu allows you and any chart viewer to hide some parts of the chart. You can create complex data mining applications that show more information and make it easier to understand.
- Check out Keep only/Exclude Data Point in the Documentation.
- DVF-2001 — Axes and Grids API Imrovement.
- DVF-1512 — Solved issue with tooltips being cut when display resolution is high.
- DVF-1812 — Minor theme issues solved.
- DVF-1840 — Hover issues solved in Pyramid charts.
- DVF-1843 — XML/JSON serialization issues fixed.
- DVF-1848 — chart.tooltip().hide() and anychart.utils.hideTooltips methods added to help with complex tooltip issues, tooltip disposing is improved.
- DVF-2072 — Legend marker bug fixed.
- DVF-2120 — base tag breaking scroller clip rectangle issue solved.
AnyChart version 7.9.1Released Feb 18, 2016
- DVF-1979 — Solved issues with PDF export function.
- DVF-2000 — Fixed bug with Linear Scale and Scroller in Cartesian charts.
- DVF-2005 — Solved issues with coloring in HeatMap Charts in 6.x Theme.
AnyChart version 7.9.0Released Jan 27, 2016
3D Bar/Column Chart
Though data visualization specialists take a negative attitude towards any Pseudo 3D graphics, we think that our 3D Bar and Column Charts are able to complement and enhance any visualization. You can adjust the angle and depth using the zAngle and zDepth methods.
3D Area Chart
The String Tokens feature is an alternative to formatting text in labels and tooltips using formatting functions. Unlike functions, String Tokens are much more convenient in simple cases. They provide more flexibility in terms of settings serialization and are more familiar to the customers that have been using our Flash-based components.
- Check out String Tokens in the Documentation.
In this release we have significantly improved performance: the number of points that can be displayed in less than a second has increased from 3000 to 10000. However, it is not the limit of AnyChart capabilities. Every release contains performance improvements, and we are not going to stop!
- Take a look at Benchmark Page in the Gallery.
- DVF-1446 — Fixed an error with setting offsetX and offsetY in point tooltips using string values.
- DVF-1469 — Fixed an error occurring when the stack mode of Y-axes was changed dynamically.
- DVF-1729 — Fixed an error causing the legend to disappear when exporting charts to PNG, JPG, and PDF in IE 9-11.
- DVF-1781 — Fixed an issue with server-side rendering when setting image size in pixels.
- DVF-1786 — Fixed an issue with the toJson and fromJson methods in Cartesian Charts.
- DVF-1798 — Fixed an error with displaying tooltips for missing points.
- DVF-1799 — Fixed an error that caused visual artifacts when scrolling along the X-axis.
- DVF-1816 — Fixed an error with displaying tooltips in Safari 5.x and earlier versions.
- DVF-1824 — Fixed an error in Circular Gauges when setting negative values for Bar Pointers.
- DVF-1827 — Fixed an error with tooltips in Sparkline Charts.
- DVF-1835 — Fixed an issue with the container method when moving a chart from one DIV to another.
- DVF-1851 — Fixed an error causing the Crosshair to disappear when axes were disabled in Cartesian Charts.
- DVF-1864 — Fixed issues with displaying HeatMap Charts when the selected field was set in data.
AnyChart version 7.8.0Released Nov 3, 2015
- DVF-410 — String, Date/Time and Number text formatting helper functions added.
- DVF-1731 — Event objects in Point listeners got improved structure and now easier to use.
- DVF-1760 — defaultSeriesType, id, addSeries, removeAllSeries, getSeries, getSeriesAt, removeSeries, removeSeriesAt, getSeriesCount methods added for easy series management.
AnyChart version 7.7.0Released Sep 29, 2015
Select and Multi-Select
Ability to select and multi-select data points is essential for complex dashboards, implementing drill down or creating interaction between chart and other UI elements.
- DVF-1292 — Tooltips in Gauge and Sparkline charts.
- DVF-1467 — Refactored text processing for Firefox browser.
- DVF-1660 — Added extra fields into maps' tooltip formatter
- DVF-1663 — Set palette as an array option.
- DVF-1440 — Refactored palettes API (items() and itemsAt() methods added. colors(), colorAt(), hatchFills() and hatchFillsAt() methods are marked as deprecated).
- DVF-1517 — iconSize() method added in legend, items width problem solved.
- DVF-1094 — Problem with setting container several times solved.
- DVF-1353 — Bug with background overlapping buttons in DataGrid fixed.
- DVF-1354 — Problem with formatters deserialization solved.
- DVF-1371 — Problem with setting names in a scale after chart draw call solved.
- DVF-1376 — Marker series hover fill problem solved.
- DVF-1386 — Hatch fills deserialization problem solved.
- DVF-1387 — Bug with hovered labels background fixed.
- DVF-1396 — Problem with markers disappearing when chart data is adjusted after chart draw solved.
- DVF-1419 — Bug with hatch fill redrawing when data for pie chart was adjusted after chart drawing fixed.
- DVF-1451 — Problem with radar chart missing points solved.
- DVF-1457 — Bug with Funnel Chart wrong labels position in Firefox browser fixed.
- DVF-1479 — Wrong marker hovering in radar charts fixed.
- DVF-1481 — Problems with opacity calculation solved.
- DVF-1483 — Stage rendering problems solved.
- DVF-1500 — Sparklines appearance bugs fixed.
- DVF-1518 — Pie chart overlapping legend problem solved.
- DVF-1525 — Problem with hovering out of range points solved.
- DVF-1534 — Legend title size bug on chart resize fixed.
- DVF-1564 — Bug with disappearing bullet chart markers fixed.
- DVF-1611 — Problems with jQuery and multiple charts on one page solved.
- DVF-1635 — Bug with altering themes defaults fixed.
- DVF-1644 — Problems with drawing chart into a hidden container solved.
- DVF-1645 — Problem with extra resizes when chart container is hidden solved.
- DVF-1646 — Bugs with data adjustment after chart draw fixed.
- DVF-1647 — Multiple problems with a wrong data processing for pie chart (grouping data, sorting data, etc.) solved.
- DVF-1648 — Problems with polar chart adjustments after drawing solved.
- DVF-1649 — Bugs with grid appearance in radar and polar charts fixed.
- DVF-1650 — Bug with custom grid colors in scatter charts fixed.
- DVF-1651 — Bug with adjusting sparkline data after chart drawing fixed.
- DVF-1656 — Bug with legend title cropping fixed.
- DVF-1661 — Bug with extra space for disabled labels in pie chart fixed.
- DVF-1710 — Found a workaround to overcome current Microsoft Edge bug with SVG texts rendering.
- DVF-1716 — Fixed a bug with labels positioning in Pie chart with single non-zero point.
AnyChart version 7.6.0Released Aug 3, 2015
New Look and Theming
All AnyChart charts got the new modern look and design, we worked hard to make everything even more aesthetically pleasing than they were before.
Not only that: to simplify charts customization and integration process, AnyChart supports Theming feature. Theming allows you to set similar visual and functional settings for all charts without the need to duplicate code. You can store themes in a separate file, reuse them and switch when needed.
- Check out Theming in the Documentation.
Crosshairs are thin vertical and horizontal lines centered on a data point with the optional corresponding axis labels at the end of the lines. Crosshair is useful then you need locate with precision a particular point on the chart or to analyzing data when you need to compare different graphs.
- DVF-1471 Solved problem with Box Chart outliers on resize.
AnyChart version 7.5.1Released Jul 8, 2015
- DVF-1434 Animations behaviour improved.
- DVF-1536 Fixed the bug with multiple markers in Circular Gauges.
- DVF-1541 Solved issues with Minimim/Maximum Bubble size in Cartesian and Scatter Charts.
- DVF-1569 Fixed the Pie Inside Labels wrong overlapping.
AnyChart version 7.5.0Released Jun 17, 2015
The purpose of the features named Dashboarding Tools is to provide simple and convenient instruments for building complex Dashboards. In this release we present the first part of this set: ability to highlight/hide series and points using special methods.
- Check out Dashboarding Tools in the Documentation.
Printing method allows you to make a full-page print of a Chart or a Dashboard. It supports eight paper size formats: US Letter, A0 — A6 and the portrait/landscape switch.
- Check out Printing in the Documentation.
Animation for the most popular charts types: Line, Column, Bar, Area and so on. It supports duration settings and animation start and finish events.
Funnel charts are so-called accumulation charts and they show percentage ratio. Funnel charts are often used to represent stages in a sales process and show the amount of potential revenue for each stage.
AnyChart version 7.4.1Released May 15, 2015
Legend api improved:
Removed the itemsProvider method.
Added the itemsSourceMode method, allowing a set of legend items to switch between series and categories.
Added the items method, allowing to create a custom set of legend items.
Added the itemsFormatter method, allowing to customize the default set of legend items.
Added the itemsTextFormatter method, allowing to customize the text of legend items.
Added the hoverCursor method, allowing to customize the behavior of the cursor.
Added the inverted method, allowing to invert the sequence of legend items.
Added the legendItem method for all series, allowing to customize legend items presented by series:
highlights the series when a legend item is hovered,
disables the series when a legend item is clicked.
Added an easy way to customize the default behaviour via the preventDefault and stopPropagation methods.
Legend interactivity behaviour improved:
Highlights series when legend item hovered.
Disables series when legend item clicked.
Added easy way to customize default behaviour via preventDefault and stopPropagation methods.
- DVF-402 Each AnyChart element (Title, Label, Legend, Point, etc.) now dispatches mouse events. See Base API Reference for more details.
- DVF-1326 Rewritten anychart.bubble and anychart.marker methods: now they create Scatter Charts instead of Cartesian.
- DVF-1335 Added ability to set maximum/minimum size for charts and other elements via maxWidth/maxHeight and minWidth/minHeight methods.
- DVF-1335 Fully rewritten anychart.ui.Table API.
- DVF-1328 Pie Charts now work with CSV data.
- DVF-1168 The default interactivity now works the same in all chart types (Radar/Polar, Cartesian, Scatter, etc.).
- DVF-1349 Circular Gauges: drawing logic improved.
- DVF-1429 Credits now use HTTPS if possible.
- DVF-1180 Solved problems with multiple lines in texts (\n\n).
- DVF-1185 Tables are now redrawn when internal settings of charts are changed.
- DVF-1316 Y-scale is no longer inverted in Win/Loss series.
- DVF-1329 Changing the orientation of a Bullet Chart no longer causes the drawing bug.
- DVF-1331 Solved problems with drawing multiple axes in Cartesian and Scatter Charts.
- DVF-1325 Fixed the bug with Tooltips padding.
- DVF-1340 Hover settings for Data Labels now can be set from Data.
- DVF-1398 Fixed the bug with drawing Grids in IE6-8 (VML).
- DVF-1400 Fixed the bug with the Tooltips position in IE6-8 (VML).
AnyChart version 7.4.0Released Mar 30, 2015
Box and Whisker Chart
Box Charts are predominantly used in descriptive statistics. Using a box chart is a way of representing groups of numerical data. Boxes operate with specific terms, such as whiskers, quartiles, and median.
Pie/Donut Aqua Style
Aqua Style for Pie/Donut charts is a renewed gradient fill style which has become very popular among our users since AnyChart 5.0.
- Take a look at Pie/Donut Aqua Style in the Gallery.
- DVF-1332 Soft Minimum/Maximum feature for Linear, Log and DateTime Scales.
- DVF-1208 Text Formatters functions reworked, performance improved.
- DVF-1210 Problems with drawing legend separators.
- DVF-1167 Multiple line-breaks (\n\n) in all texts bugfix.
- DVF-1251 toJson() serialization bugfix.
- DVF-1227 Bullet Chart data streaming bugfix.
- DVF-1287 Problems with string data in DataSet.
- DVF-1232 The hAlign and vAlign values are normalized properly now.
- DVF-1275 Problems with disabling series tooltip bugfix.
AnyChart version 7.3.1Released Jan 21, 2015
- DVF-1211 Problems with updating data points on Pie Charts.
- DVF-1215 Problems with updating legend items and appending series in Scatter/Cartesian/Radar/Polar Charts.
AnyChart version 7.3.0Released Dec 15, 2014
Polar chart plot allows to draw scatter chart using polar coordinate system, which is is a two-dimensional coordinate system in which each point on a plane is determined by a distance from a fixed point and an angle from a fixed direction.
- DVF-767 SVG Export Option.
- DVF-1187 Pie with one point display.
- DVF-1166 Charts with no data doesn't generate an error now.
- DVF-1170 textMarker anchors problem.
- DVF-1167 Pallette problems.
- DVF-1162 Long labels wrapping issue.
- DVF-1160 Pie outside labels bugfix.
- DVF-1135 Rendering problems in IE11 fixed.
- DVF-1134 Chart resize bugfix.
- DVF-1113 Legend series marker in legend problem.
- DVF-1100 Outside pie labels in a single-point.
- DVF-1086 Min/max settings in Bubble chart.
- DVF-1061 negativeHatchFill in Bubble series problem.
- DVF-1056 Container resize problem with JQuery UI.
- DVF-1043 .dispose() method issues.
- DVF-988 Hidden containers problem.
AnyChart version 7.2.0Released Oct 23, 2014
- DVF-532 Table Layout.
- DVF-815 Add/Remove/Update Operations.
- DVF-823 Bullet Chart Type.
- DVF-772 Performance improvements.
- DVF-933 Framework Warnings and Errors Improvement.
- DVF-944 Z-index bugfix.
- DVF-946 Marker issues in DateTime scales.
- DVF-983 FireFox 32 and IE11 chart bugfix.
AnyChart version 7.1.1Released Sep 18, 2014
- DVF-752 SVG namespace was duplicated declaration in IE.
- DVF-808 AnyChart conflicted with prototypejs library.
- DVF-927 After using the chart.draw() method, the values for the text, line, and range markers were not recalculated.
- DVF-926 The legend height was sometimes calculated incorrectly.
- DVF-919 Rendering problems in IE8.
- DVF-918 The grid was always drawn over the chart series.
- DVF-917 After turning off series, markers were not turned off.
- DVF-916 The marker stroke did not get the series settings.
- DVF-915 Series label setter did not work.
- DVF-912 There were problems with the X-axis DateTime scale.
- DVF-899 There were a problem with the markers in the legend icon.
- DVF-897 TextMarker was positioned incorrectly.
- DVF-896 Area overlapped other series.
- DVF-895 The xAxis(index, value) and yAxis(index, value) methods did not work.
- DVF-842 The OHLC series had an incorrect color if data were set using CSV.
- DVF-764 After the draw() event, changes were not applied to the axis title.
- DVF-762 Label settings override did not work in the Pie Chart data.
- DVF-754 There were bugs with the hatch fill in cartesian series.
AnyChart version 7.1.0Released Aug 29, 2014
Pie Chart labels outside position support
Axes labels stagger position support
Legend items icon customization
Legend tooltip feature
Axes labels stagger position support
Series formatting improvement
- DVF-808 AnyChart does not work correctly with prototypejs.
AnyChart version 7.0.0Released Jul 3, 2014
New generation of AnyChart products:
New Built-in Graphics engine.
XML, JSON, CSV Data formats support.
Dashboard oriented data model.
Significant performance improvements.
All charting elements can be used as standalone features (labels, titles legend, axes, etc).