We are proud to announce the release of AnyChart Stock and Financial Charts 1.7.0. We have made some significant changes and added a number of new features. Some of the improvements impact the default settings. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these changes prior to deploying.
The most important changes are in Fibonacci annotations settings and defaults: they have new defaults and are displayed in a new, different, and better way. Level labeling has been added and enabled by default. Fibonacci Fan now shows not only price levels but also time levels and a grid. If you upgrade to 1.7.0 and use Fibonacci annotations, you will see changes in your charts. However, you can revert to the old view by specifying additional settings in your configuration files.
Additionally, the <export> node is deprecated and replaced by the <export_settings> node, so it is strongly recommended to review your configuration files and make the necessary changes. In JSON configuration this replacement means: export turns into exportSettings. These changes are made to avoid problems with the objectModel chart property in Internet Explorer.
- Fibonacci drawing tools have been significantly improved: you can tune the number and ratios of levels, add level labels, and so on. See:
- New positioning features for Event Markers: now you can place them below series and take into account series values. See Event Markers: Positioning for more.
- New Y Axes scale attributes: scale_start_ratio and scale_end_ratio. They provide a way to overlay charts in a nice way, and are particularly useful when one wants to display a Volume chart on the same plot with a Price chart. See Y Axes Settings: Limiting Scale Draw Region for more.
- New Y Axes scale attrbutes: soft_minimum and soft_maximum. They provide additional tuning options for scale auto calculation modes. See Y Axes Settings: Soft Minimum and Soft Maximum: Tuning Auto Calculation.
- The <export> node is deprecated due to the problems it gave when trying to obtain the objectModel property in Internet Explorer. Please use the <export_settings> node instead.
- The logarithmic axis minimum auto calculation is improved.
- The Scroller thumbnail series no longer displays missing values at the end of a data set as zeros.
- A separated tooltip pin no longer breaks when a zero length range is selected.
- Event markers are properly bound to series fields.
- Flex version no longer throws the errors which occasionally presented themselves while working with the component.
- Fibonacci Arcs geometry issues are fixed.
- Flex iOs mouse over problems are fixed.
- The enabled attribute of the <line> subnode of major and minor grids in axes now works properly.